Thursday 7 January 2010

A Confession

Better do this pretty regularly, or else I'll forget the website.

And since I haven't done anything in nearly a week I'll stick to writing random facts about myself.



Lesson 4, Music


I have the same taste in music as many an old wrinkly ex-biker.


It's partly 'cause, yu know, METALLICA RULE *makes devil horns*, but I also adore the whole macho "I could rip a man's arms off" vibe the fellas of that era give off.


I also thought I'd put the picture of James Hetfield on the right this time. Just to shake things up. I'm cool like that.









Back on the left, phew. We mustn't rock the boat too much.
If anyone doesn't know who this <<<<< fella is, first things first, SHAME ON YU, and secondly, it's Perttu Kivilaakso, cello metal extraordinaire. I love him lots, but not as much as I would love the giant pile of Mike 'N' Ikes he's sitting in. Not in a pervy way, just I haven't had a Mike 'N' Ike since the last time I went into Barry's Bargains, and I'm not going back any time soon.

P.S. I was monumentally bored yesterday and spent about ten minutes just pressing 'next blog'. What came up was a load of pretentious crap, if everyone just spent a few minutes a day writing trivia about themselves for their favourite redhead the world would be a lot more FREEEEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment